Members of the Association believe:-
- That all children deserve a safe and secure environment that challenges and stimulates and offers time for discovery and reflection and collaboration.
- That Parents have the right to feel confident that their children are being cared for in a safe and proactive environment that caters for individuality and different cultural backgrounds.
- That staff have the right to work in a centre of excellence which are committed to improving the conditions and public perception of child care workers and the industry.
- The community has the right to information and education about the benefits of quality child care for W.A. children.
- That it is our right to have a voice in the future direction of our industry.